1st International Alexander Glazunov Youth Competition of Dance and Music (July-August, 2016)
Dates: July 30th -August 2nd , 2016
Petrozavodsk State Glazunov Conservatory
Leningradskaya str., 16
Republic of Karelia, Russian Federation
• Ministry of Culture of the Russian Federation
• Ministry of Culture of the Republic of Karelia
- State Higher Education Institution «Petrozavodsk State Glazunov Conservatory»
-Shanghai Normal University, China
-Experimental school of the Shanghai Normal University "Anshi", China
-Administration of Petrozavodsk City
-Regional Professional Institution "Petrozavodsk Rautio Music College”
AIMS OF THE COMPETION:
• to identify and support the most talented, promising young performers in different regions of China and Russia, the CIS and foreign countries;
• to promote a unique brand of the Petrozavodsk State Glazunov Conservatory on the international educational market;
• to foster and mould an artistic taste, to engage a larger number of performers with the best traditions of musical and choreographic art;
• to contribute to development and popularization of the musical culture of China and Russia, as well as of the classical music of the world;
• to share best practices in the field of music education and performing arts;
bull; to create conditions for developing and strengthening artistic relationships in the field of the professional music education between the specialists of the Republic of Karelia and the People's Republic of China.
The Competition is open to all music lovers, pupils of children's music schools and schools of arts, students of musical colleges, colleges of art, creative universities, professional performers (not more than 10 persons from an educational organization). The Competition is open to musicians of all countries of the world.
CONDITIONS OF THE COMPETITON
The competition will be held from July, 30th to August 2nd, 2016. The competition is open to both Russian and foreign performers and ensembles, age and performing programs corresponding with the present general rules.
The age limit of participants on June 1st, 2016 is from 5 to 30 years.
The Competition consists of one round and is conducted in 7 sections.
I- folk orchestra instruments,
The Competition is conducted in the following age groups:
I. –up to 7 years old;
II. - 8-9 years old;
I. -10-11 years old;
II. -12-13 years old;
III. -14-15 years old;
I. -16-17 years old;
II. -18-23 years old;
I. -24-30 years old.
Auditions will be held in public venues in Petrozavodsk, Republic of Karelia, Russian Federation.
Works of the Competition program must be performed from memory.
The total duration of each program:
• the youngest group (up to 5 min.);
• intermediate group (up to 7 m);
• junior group (up to 10 min);
• youth group (up to 15 min).
The Competition calendar is set by the Organizing Committee. For age groups older than 18 years qualifying stage of the Competition is carried out in 2 rounds.
All winners are awarded the title "Laureate of the Competition". Winners of the 4th, 5th and 6th places are awarded the title “Diploma holder of the Competition”. All participants are awarded with Certificates for participation in the Competition. Teachers and concertmasters of the winners are awarded the Diplomas for the successful training of the winner. The winners have a right to take part in the final concert of the Competition.
All performances are evaluated by 25-point scale.
The jury has following rights:
• to award not all the prizes;
• to divide the award between the contestants;
• to award diplomas for the best performances;
• to award a special prize for the best performance.
Government, public organizations, as well as legal and private entities and persons can establish special prizes and provide one-time financial support to the participants of the Competition.
Decisions of the jury are final and are not subject to review.
The Organizing Committee reserves all rights to the audio and video materials of the Competition, as well as their future use at any time without payment of any remuneration to participants.
All current information about the Competition is posted on the official website of the Conservatory at www.glazunovcons.ru in the section “I International Alexander Glazunov Youth Competition of Music and Dance”.
Applications marked "to the Organizing Committee of the Glazunov Competition" should be sent before July 1st , 2016 to e-mail address: email@example.com or by post to: 185031, Republic of Karelia, Petrozavodsk, Leningradskaya str. 16, Petrozavodsk State Glazunov Conservatory.
An applicant should submit:
• An application form;
• A brief artistic CV including name and surname of the instructor and concertmaster;
• Personal photo (jpeg format, not less than 400 kb);
• Copy of a birth certificate or passport (original presented in person at the registration);
When registering an contestant is obligated to submit an original passport or birth certificate, as well as an original document proving payment of the participation fee.
The entry fee for participants (citizens of the Russian Federation):
• up to 18 years-2000 (two thousand) rubles,
• over 18 years-3000 (three thousand) rubles.
• up to 10 pers-6000 (six thousand) rubles,
• up to 20 pers-10000 (ten thousand) rubles.
• over 30 pers-15000 (fifteen thousand) rubles.
Entry fee for participants (Foreign citizens):
• up to 18 years-3000 (three thousand) rubles,
• over 18 years-6000 (six thousand) rubles.
• from 5 to 10 pers-15000 (fifteen thousand) rubles,
• up to 20 pers-20000 (twenty thousand) rubles.
• over 30 pers-30000 (thirty thousand) rubles.
Individuals’ entrance fee can be payed:
- bank transfer with the obligatory indication of the purpose of payment “to the Federal State budget educational institution of higher education "Petrozavodsk State Glazunov Conservatory”,
- in cash during the registration.
Legal entities should pay off the registration fee by bank transfer under contract with the Conservatory.
In case of refusal to participate in the competition documents and the entry fee are not returned.
Payment order details:
Federal State budget educational institution of higher education "Petrozavodsk State Glazunov Conservatory »
Short name: Petrozavodsk State Glazunov Conservatory
185031, Petrozavodsk, Leningradskaya, 16
The Federal Treasury management in the Republic of Karelia (Petrozavodsk State Glazunov Conservatory)
Bank: Republic of Karelia office of the National Bank of the Russian Federation
Payment should be marked “for participation in the I International Alexander Glazunov Youth Competition of Music and Dance”.
Note: download link details, receipts and contract with entities to pay the participation fee will be posted on the official website www.glazunovcons.ru in the section "I International Alexander Glazunov Youth Competition of Music and Dance”.
ADDRESS OF THE ORGANIZING COMMITTEE IN SHANGHAI (CHINA)
Address: Room 201, Lane 123, Hengbang Rd., Hongkou District, Shanghai, China
Tel: + 86 21 56 66 41 77
Public WeChat number: Arts-Youth (yishuqingshaonian)
ADDRESS OF THE ORGANIZING COMMITTEE IN RUSSIA
Russian Federation, Republic of Karelia, Petrozavodsk,
Petrozavodsk State Glazunov Conservatory,
Leningradskaya str., 16
Tel./fax + 78142 672367
E-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org (to the Glazunov competition)